AIM MXG 1.2 7" Dash Logger
he AIM MXG 1.2 Dash Logger (an evolution of the MXG) has an extra wide 7" display which is fully configurable by the user and is suitable for many different motorsports categories. Designed to acquire and display data coming from your ECU, the internal accelerometer and gyro, the GPS module (included in the kit), analogue/digital inputs and predefined math channels. Performance and data acquired can also be incremented by adding up to eight expansion modules. Supplied complete with GPS08 module, wiring harness with military-spec motorsport connectors, data lead and RaceStudio3 software. All versions include an odometer and trip meter.
A choice of GPS08 modules are available: 1.3m (usually for a motorcycle), 4m cable or a 4m "roof version" with cable entry from underneath specifically designed for easy installation on covered cars.
The main difference between this MXG, and the MXS or MXP dash loggers are size: a compact 5" display for the MXS, a 6" display for the MXP model and a 7" wide display for this MXG dash logger, making it a better fit for wide cockpit installations.
Connecting the MXG 1.2 dash to your ECU (standard vehicle or racing ECU) is very simple. Sample and display dozens of channels straight from the vehicle’s ECU. This is often the quickest and easiest setup, needing only a cable connection to the ECU instead of multiple connections to analogue sensors. Sampled data depends on the actual ECU but typically includes RPM, engine load, throttle position (TPS), oil/air/water temperature, oil pressure, battery voltage, speed, gear, lambda value (air/fuel ratio). The list of available ECU drivers is constantly updated and upgraded and includes approximately 1000+ different ECUs, either stock or racing.
The MXG 1.2 also features two digital outputs. Each of them can give an output of 1 amp at 12 volts: they can be configured in order to be turned on/off depending on the value of the analogue or digital inputs. They permit to automatically run external systems, i.e. to switch on/off additional lights, to activate/de-activate a cooling fan or circulation pumps, etc when a certain event happens.
- Display: Featuring a high contrast 7” TFT display which is fully configurable using the included dedicated software. Create and customise as many pages / displays as you wish, using different fonts and dimensions for all information received by the MXG dash logger. Swapping between pages can be managed by pushing one or two pushbuttons. An ambient light sensor keeps the backlight at optimum brightness levels.
- Flexible alarms: Eight configurable RGB alarm LEDs. You choose the conditions, you choose the colours. Select a solid alarm or flashing one - and the flashing frequency, choose to have an accompanying text message, and set the alarm priorities. Integrated shift light - Choose from a host of advanced multi-coloured RGB shift light patterns that can be customised to your liking, and for each unique gear when required.
- GPS08 module (included with dash): The GPS08 Module connected via CAN to the MXG makes lap time calculation and track position analysis very easy. Each MXG memory stores more than 200 world tracks start/finish line coordinates: as soon as MXG is switched on, the GPS08 Module will locate its position, identify track-line coordinates and start immediately sampling lap and split time. If the track is not included in the database, it is always possible to add the start/finish line coordinates to the MXG via a PC before going to the track, using the new RaceStudio3 Track Manager software.
- Internal accelerometer and gyro: The internal three-axial accelerometer and the gyroscope provide the MXG with a very powerful array of information. These force and motion sensors enable you to quantify the dynamic characteristics of your vehicle. Measuring acceleration forces and gyro rates can assist in determining how to improve your vehicles performance.
- CAN output: With the CAN Output you can send messages directly to an existing CAN network in order to improve the range of vehicle control possibilities
- WiFi connectivity: Configure, calibrate and download your data wirelessly over a secure 802.11 WiFi connection. Once the initial setup / configuration has been done using the USB cable, there is no need to use the cable again!
- Motorsport connections: Lightweight aluminium military-spec motorsport connectors are standard on the MXG.
Passar Ihop med MAXXECU